Click to upload your service 2 background image
⇣ Drag elements to Description container ⇣
Conveyancing & Property Law
Let a property lawyer help you buy property or sell property
Langley Twigg Law has extensive experience in property legal services. Our conveyancing law team can help you with the sale, purchase, leasing, development and funding of retail, industrial, office, rural and residential property or with any property conveyancing services you might need. Whether your house is for sale, or you're looking to buy a house, a conveyancer can help, and our property conveyancing fees are some of the most competitive you'll find New Zealand wide.
Our clients include private individuals, private companies and multinational companies. Our Hawke's Bay Lawyers can help out with your property conveyancing Hawke's Bay wide.
We can assist you with:
- Property law advice - whether you are looking to buy property or sell property
- Negotiation and documentation of all conveyancing and leasing transactions
- Joint venture and development agreements
- Residential, commercial and industrial subdivisions (including planning)
- Contentious and non-contentious construction issues
- Property and development financing
- Compliance including Overseas Investment Office applications, Resource Management Act, Building Act and Maori Land Law requirements
- Property-related taxation issues
⇣ Drag elements to your Custom Footer Container ⇣