Click to upload your service 2 background image
⇣ Drag elements to Description container ⇣
Maori Land Law
Maori land succession, Maori Trust and all other legal aspects relating to te ao Maori.
Ehara taku toa i toa takitahi, engari he toa takitini
Langley Twigg has the rare capacity to manage all legal aspects relating to te ao Maori.
Our Napier and Hastings Maori Land Law team can provide expert legal advice supported by a detailed knowledge and understanding of the issues. Our clients receive compassionate service and practical solutions to their problems.
Maori Land Law related issues can be difficult to navigate. Our Hawke's Bay legal team is able to draw upon the expertise of Langley Twigg and the extensive experience of our Maori Land Law legal services team. We recognise that Maori organisations are commercial enterprises that have their own kaupapa. Our expert advice takes into account the intrinsic factors that are of importance to Maori organisations.
Who we help:
- Commercial Entities
- Post Settlement Governance Entities
- Anyone wishing to engage with Maori at any level
What we can assist with:
- Maori land succession, trust disputes, partitions, occupation orders and other Maori Land issues.
- Establishment, governance and management of Maori incorporations
- Establishment, governance and management of Maori trusts, whanau trust and dealings with the Maori Trustee.
- Maori land court matters.
- Commercial advice
- Sale & Purchase
- Structuring of entities
- Formation of asset holding companies
- Resource Management issues
- Consultation with tangata whenua
⇣ Drag elements to your Custom Footer Container ⇣