Click to upload your service 2 background image
⇣ Drag elements to Description container ⇣
Peter's practice covers all aspects of Property Law, Company & Commercial Law, Trusts and Asset Planning.
- Peter is regarded as one of Napier’s Property Law experts, has a large conveyancing practice and is the go-to person in the firm when it comes to property
- He has special expertise in dealing with motels, dairy farming, and franchises of all sizes from McDonalds to smaller operations such as At Your Request, cleaning and lawn mowing
- Peter has a large number of private clients. Trusts, succession issues and asset planning form a significant slice of his practice.
- Peter often receives instructions to provide a second opinion
- Peter still finds time for pro-bono work for Not for Profit organisations and charities; he is a former trustee of Napier Central School, a current trustee of The Sailability Trust , and has recently retired by rotation as a Director of Rowing New Zealand
⇣ Drag elements to your Custom Footer Container ⇣