Click to upload your service 2 background image
⇣ Drag elements to Description container ⇣
We are experts in rural land, rural property law, farming law and other farming legal issues.
From dairy farms and pastoral blocks through orchards and market gardens to vineyards and forestry; from the largest forestry company in the region through world-renowned wineries to the smallest of lifestyle blocks; our team has the expertise to help you make things happen. Whether you have a rural land transaction in the mix, are in need of some rural property advice, or have another unique farming law query, Langley Twigg has a fantastic team of rural lawyers that will help you with any rural law services you might need.
We can assist you with:
- Negotiation and documentation of all purchase, sale and leasing transactions, and other rural property considerations
- Structuring with asset protection and succession in mind
- Financing, particularly for rural land transactions
- Compliance including Overseas Investment Office applications, Resource Management Act, Building Act and Maori Land Court requirements
- Property-related taxation issues and other rural property legal issues
⇣ Drag elements to your Custom Footer Container ⇣